On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 06:50:38PM -0400, Rhys Ferris wrote:
Thanks for the reply!
output:
net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1

OK, so that is fine.

What do you mean "The out:any and"

I started writing something and then realized it's not related.

Anyway, you can also

Anywhere else I can look as to why the connection isn't going?
Do I need some kind of listener at that port on the host? I'm not even
seeing the packet count on the prerouting chain increase when the
connection attempts are made.

You can always check with wireshark to see what packets are arriving.

Anyway, my iptables are rusty since I switched to shorewall and then firewalld,
so I'm not sure what the reason is.  It looks like it should work.