Hi,
I've got a small vm server running kvm + libvirt, and I made a simple shell script that
allows users to ssh in and control their vms (power off, etc). However, one of my users
uses the french canadian keyboard layout on her home computer, and upon being told
"escape character is ^]" expected to need to press ctrl+right-alt_] (] being in
the same location it is on a US keyboard). This is because on a french canadian layout,
the right bracket key is in the same spot at on US layout, but needs to press right alt
with it or it is the c-cedilla key. However, upon pressing ctrl+right-alt+c-cedilla,
nothing happens (even this is ctrl+right bracket on a canadian keyboard). Instead,
pressing ctrl+c-cedilla on her canadian french keyboard exits the console as if it were
using a US layout. My question: how to make it so pressing ctrl+(canadian ]) works? Is
this something that has to be done on the vm side, or on the host side, or maybe on the
client ssh side?
I'd prefer it be something thast can be different based on who is using the
virsh console  command since me, as the admin, may need to help with the
console at some points, and my keyboard is US, so I have no c-cedilla or
canadian right bracket key, but she does.
Thanks,
-Michael.