On 8/19/19 9:53 PM, Nir Soffer wrote:
Hi,

I upgraded to a Fedora 29 host using virt-preview repo to
libvirt-daemon-5.6.0-1.fc29.x86_64
The host was using plain Fedora 29 without virt-preview before that.

After the upgrade, starting some vms that were running fine fail now with
this error:

Error starting domain: internal error: child reported (status=125):
Requested operation is not valid: Setting different DAC user or group on
/home/libvirt/images/voodoo4-os.img which is already in use

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/asyncjob.py", line 75, in
cb_wrapper
     callback(asyncjob, *args, **kwargs)
   File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/asyncjob.py", line 111, in tmpcb
     callback(*args, **kwargs)
   File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/object/libvirtobject.py", line
66, in newfn
     ret = fn(self, *args, **kwargs)
   File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/object/domain.py", line 1279,
in startup
     self._backend.create()
   File "/usr/lib64/python3.7/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 1089, in create
     if ret == -1: raise libvirtError ('virDomainCreate() failed', dom=self)
libvirt.libvirtError: internal error: child reported (status=125):
Requested operation is not valid: Setting different DAC user or group on
/home/libvirt/images/voodoo4-os.img which is already in use

These vms we created by creating one vm, and the cloning the vms.

I tried to delete the disks and add them back in one of the vms, but the vm
still fail with the
same error.

I hope that someone have a clue what is the issue, and how it can be fixed.

How do you clone the vms? The error message suggests that the image is in use - is it possible that you're trying to start two domains over the same disk?

Michal