On 4/17/20 1:01 PM, Computers Issues wrote:
Hi,

That was right. I mean, I've tried it at the same time in both machines I have (the one where it works and the other), and using tcpdump -i virbr2 in both ones, after creating the domain with virsh, showed that the right one is getting DHCP traffic, but there's no DHCP request or anything about DHCP in the one that is not working.

There you go. Maybe the guest has a static IP address configured? Or it is missing drivers for the virtio NIC (which I guess it has, because the disk is virtio too)? Or something else is going on.

Michal