On 4/21/20 1:36 AM, Todd Lewis wrote:
Works perfectly thank you.
I did get an issue when trying to compile an rpm

The autobuild did run into an error when trying to create the rpm.
Not a big deal. I can make my own spec file.

EXTRA_RELEASE=""

1: ^^^

if [ -x /usr/bin/rpmbuild ]
then
   rpmbuild --nodeps \
      --define "extra_release $EXTRA_RELEASE" \
      --define "_sourcedir `pwd`" \
      -ba --clean libvirt-php.spec
fi
pwd
error: Macro %extra_release has empty body
error: Macro %extra_release has empty body
error: Macro %extra_release has empty body

D'oh. The line [1] shouldn't be there. But actually, whole autobuild script is a bit misleading. The way I build RPMs is autogen.sh + make rpm. Would you mind if I remove the autobuild script?

Michal