On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 01:31:18PM -0400, Sanyam Rajpal wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> I am a first-time contributor and I was interested in this project. I
> wanted to make some open source contributions and learn. I am not looking
> for getting enrolled in the program.
> Sanyam
Thanks for your interest, one way to get started is to look at some of
the issues we have open here:

  https://gitlab.com/libvirt/libvirt/-/issues?label_name%5B%5D=bitesizedtask

Issues 10, 11, 12 are particularly simple tasks if you want to have a
gentle approach to learning libvirt code, as they're just converting
existing code to use newer API patterns.

The other issues are implementing new functionality so will need a bit
more investment in learning libvirt concepts / structure.

Be aware that the main libvirt codebase is primarily written in the C
language.

Regards,
Daniel