Hello,

I've been kicking around the idea for this module for a few days now and I'd like to
commit it to code.  The module I'm proposing would be called C<HTTP::Multipart>.  It
would accept an C<HTTP::Response> object and determine if it indeed does contain a
multipart HTTP message.  If it does then the passed object would be cloned once for
every part in the message and the 'Content-Length', 'Content-Type', and
'Content-Range' headers would be adjusted along with the C<content> value to reflect
one of the parts.  Then a list of non-multipart C<HTTP::Response> objects would be
returned.  I believe this would simplify handling multipart responses.

1) Is this a good idea?
2) Is HTTP::Multipart a good name?
3) Is it appropriate to require C<HTTP::Response> objects?  Would just requiring
objects to be ISA C<HTTP::Message> or C<HTTP::Headers> be better?
4) Should there be an C<HTTP::Multipart> object that contains a list of modified
C<HTTP::Response> objects or would a class method be sufficient?
5) if a class method is sufficient, would should it's name be?  (ie., C<parase>?)

Cheers,

-J