On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 03:25:35PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I've got a threaded perl application that uses LWP::UA to monitor web
> servers.  It fires off 10 check threads (which really is necessary to
> complete in a timely manner), and we're seeing segfaults.  I'm trying to
> track down where it's dying (sadly, the perl debugger runs it slow enough
> that it doesn't crash), and just wanted to confirm that LWP is thread
> safe.

You may also want to upgrade the latest version of Perl (currrently 5.8.4,
with 5.8.5 release imminent), as there have been a lot of
threads-related bugfixes incorporated into the various 5.8.x minor
releases.

Dave.

--
To collect all the latest movies, simply place an unprotected ftp server
on the Internet, and wait for the disk to fill....