Hi,

I've been trying to use LWP to programatically log in to a favourite password
protected website.

Problem is that I've worked through all the standard examples on LWP and I'm
not getting through - the login mechanism doesn't conform to the examples, so
I was wondering if there is any way I can see exactly what my browser is
sending and receiving (while I'm using the browser) and therefore what I have
to replicate in the code.  As you can probably tell I'm fairly novicey so I
need to see some output where it will be fairly clear what I have to code in
Perl.  I seem to recall some thread on this forum about using Mechanise in
this way.  Is that correct?  If so is there an example script that shows how
to record this?

Thanks
Colin