Hello,

Does anyone read this list? I've never had so much trouble getting something fixed in the last 10 year of working with open projects. I've filed bug reports, sent emails to this list, sent email to Gisle. I've seen many people complain about this problem. I've been personally contacted by 4 other people who have discovered this same bug and saw my cpan ticket in RT (http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html? id=13025). The RT ticket just sits there.... I've offered patches to fix the problem. I've offered different test cases. Can someone please tell me how I should go about getting this problem fixed? I would really like to get this issue resolved, and I'm hopeful someone can point me in the right direction since this list seems like the wrong place to go to.

Best Regards,

Brian Hirt