Okay folks, I have a tough one on my hands here.

I have been using LWP::UserAgent for a longtime now. But I need to grab
some data from a fairly sophisticated website. Probably is running JAVA on
the server-side since it rights a JSESSIONID cookie. It actually writes
several cookies, all of which controll authentication and access inside
the site. Its also SSL, but thats not an issue since I have SSLeay
installed.

The cookies are key to being able to get inside the site. I have never
done this with LWP, started playing around with cookie jar - but have not
had any luck.

Since most sites are going in this direction of cookie-authentication,
hopefully some other folks out there have tackled this.

I just need help with the Perl framework that can store and push back that
cookie data during the lifetime of the session - which in my case is the
duration of the perl executable. I have to make about 4 HTTP requests, one
is initial hit to site to load some cookies, 1 is to login and get a few
more cookies!, then 2 more to grab data. I already have all the GET and
POST requests mapped out.

Any ideas?
Thanks
-irwin