Hello All,

I tried to get the complete the URL by concatenating the $imageref->base and
$imageref->url.

And then issue get on this complete url. ( added the code below )

----------------

my $imageurl = $imageref->url ;

my $imagebase = $imageref->base ;

$url = "$imagebase/$imageurl";

print "Getting url $url\n";

$mech->get($url);

----------------

And heres the output:

-bash-2.05b$ ./save_images.pl

Found the image, reference is : WWW::Mechanize::Image=HASH(0x850cb48)

Getting url http://abc.xyz.com/em/images/eui/gen_login_logo.gif

Unable to find document

I do see the image manually using IE and can save it. What I want to do is,
emulate this behavior, Open the page in IE, right click on the image and
select "save picture as" and save it.

Thanks,

Dhanashri

  _____