Le vendredi 07 juillet 2006 à 22:31, Peter Stevens écrivait:

> I have found the attached module to be useful when debugging.
>
> Compare this output from what TamperData or LiveHTTPHeaders shows you
> when submitting the same request, and chances are, you've found your
> problem :-)

The eg/logger.pl script included in the HTTP::Proxy distribution can be
useful too. Use it as a proxy both for your browser and your Mech script
and find out the differences.

No need to modify your script, just edit your HTTP_PROXY environment variable.
No need to install extensions, just edit your browser's proxy settings.

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 When you deal in weapons, there are no winners... only losers.