Greetings,

                 I am hoping you can help out with the UNIX installation
of the perl module Crypt::SSLeay. From what I can tell, ssl has been
installed already but no matter what path I give it, it fails the tests.

perl -MCPAN -e shell

cpan> install Crypt::SSLeay

No installed SSL libraries found in any of the following places.

    /local

    /local/ssl

    /opt/ssl

    /usr

    /usr/local

    /usr/local/ssl

    /usr/local/openssl

Which SSL install path do you want to use?  /usr/sfw/bin/openssl

I've tried

/usr/sfw/include/openssl

/usr/sfw/bin/openssl

/usr/sfw/include/openssl

/etc/sfw/openssl

And they all fail:

/usr/sfw/bin/openssl does not appear to be an SSL library installation,
since

the required header files were not found. The build cannot proceed.

Running make test

  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test

Running make install

  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't install

Please help.

Rafael Sanchez