3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
          if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
             "This product includes software developed by the
              Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/)."
          Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
          if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.

I see nothing moral objectionable in this clause.  I have no moral
objection to the BSD advertising clause either; its problems are
practical only.  But I don't think this clause causes the same
practical problems, since it does not apply to advertising.

Could you send me the entire new version of the license?