Clint Oram scripsit:

> Our goals for the open source license and commercial license are:
> 1. Enable partners and customers to easily enhance/enrich/expand the product
> through "GPL-like" conditions
> 2. Allow our company to roll 'contributed open source code' into our
> commercial release.  What do you think about the Mozilla Public License?

Certainly the MPL was designed for just this purpose.  You will need to get
copyright transfers or licenses for the contributions, however.

I am not a lawyer; this is not legal advice.

--
John Cowan      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.reutershealth.com
        "Not to know The Smiths is not to know K.X.U."  --K.X.U.