If I am developing a commercial software that is invoking an open source
platform that has Apache 2.0 licence, and that open source platform uses other
open source libraries or platforms, in the attribution of the open source
platform, do I need to include all attributions of the open source libraries or
platforms used by the one I directly invoke?  A good example is JBoss.  It uses
many other open source libraries with various OSS licensing terms.  Should I
only attribute Jboss or Jboss + all OSS included by Jboss?

William