On 7/11/07, Sebastian Renzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
issue and if it's ok if I take care of it. Also I'd like to know if
it's ok to send patches to this list or maybe I should send it to
someone specific (maybe Jon) so he can check out the code.

The list is the place to send it. I haven't been active due to being
sick since last week and then went on a 4-day vacation to Guam. Just
got back today so I will probably take a look at it tomorrow or
Friday.

And no, no one is currently working on anything related to ICQ6, but
crashes should be a high priority.

Jon

Jon Keating                ICQ: 16325723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.licq.org        GPG: 2290A71F
http://www.thejon.org      HOME: Minamiashigara, Japan