Hi,

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 13:17, M Wedin <wed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to install the qt4-gui from licq 1.3.9 on my Slackware
> 13.1 /32-bit. The configure, or buildscript, don't end in an error.
> But on checking, it says
>
> Code:
> $ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/licq/ ..
> -- Could NOT find Boost
> -- Found Licq include dir: /home/wed/licq-1.3.9/include
> -- Configuring done
> -- Generating done
> -- Build files have been written to:
> /home/wed/licq-1.3.9/plugins/qt4-gui/build

The CMakeLists.txt for qt4-gui in 1.3.9 has this line:
find_package(Boost 1.31.1 COMPONENTS smart_ptr)

This is an error. Since smart_ptr is a header-only component it should
not be searched for using COMPONENTS since this only works for boost
components that have a library.

I have now changed (in r7729) this line to:
find_package(Boost 1.31.1)

Which is what we already have on trunk. It should be noted that as
long as it compiles you can safely ignore the Boost NOT found error.
If you have problem building qt4-gui, please try changing the line as
indicated above.

Thanks for reporting,
// Erik

--