On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 12:23, Jon Keating <jonkeat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about we move the source to github this week and evaluate what to
> do with tickets and wiki? I don't think we need the news section
> anymore, since Twitter can easily replace that.

To have something to evaluate I have created a group (organization) at
github: https://github.com/licq-im (licq was taken so I picked
licq-im. I'll add more owners once I know your user ids).

I have also done a conversion to git: one for the website and one for
the main source tree. I have intentionally only saved the five latest
tags and the three active branches besides master. We can put the svn
repo somewhere and make it read-only if anybody is interested in some
history that isn't available in the git repo.

Please clone https://github.com/licq-im/licq and let me know if you
have any input on the conversion or anything else.

// Erik

--
Erik Johansson
Home Page: http://ejohansson.se/