Forwarding to licq-devel. It's still broken in CVS as of 2002-10-13.

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Mathias Bondeson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Licq-main] Bug in LICQ 1.2.0
Date: 14 Oct 2002 16:02:49 +0200

When sending a message larger than 450 (if I remember correctly)
characters, LICQ will split the message and send a 450 charcters long
message, and then the remaining part of the message will remain in the
input window and I must press "send" once more to send the last part.

However, when working with a chatmode messageview, only the last part of
that message will be visible in the upper part of the messageview after
sending it.

I have to open up the history in order to see the first part of the
message that I sent.

--
Mathias Bondeson