I am interested in adding some (almost) real-time charts to a project
of mine.  I have a couple of questions, though.

1) Is there documentation on lift's server and client implementation
of comet available online?
2) Are there any reasons why dojo's comet client wasn't considered?
3) I see that there is a flot widget that will be integrated into lift
soon.  What benefits do these widgets offer over a normal JavaScript
implementation?
4) I have an immutable Map of data that I need to "push" to the JQuery
chart.  Where should I begin?  Do I send this in JSON format?

A lot of questions, I know!

p.s. I am loving lift so far.  Great work.  The CometActor tutorial
was very useful as well.

Thanks,
Bryan