Sorry, I misunderstood. Actually, making an archetype is on my todo list. I
was looking at the generate-from-project goal on the maven archetype plugin:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin/advanced-usage.html

That may correctly infer the dependencies, etc to make a complete pom. If
not, I'll fix it.

Derek