Just been nooding this somemore, and one thing I cant seem to figure
is why / how this is better than supplying a list of custom subclasses
that implement a supplied abstract class?

Just been having a play with some ideas, and how does your suggestion
improve upon something like this:

https://gist.github.com/9df3baee3793b750e42e

It goes without saying that this is *just an example* and the execute
method of my abstract class would do something significantly more
usefull! lol.

Cheers

Tim