Google maps doesn't work with XHTML, so you have to tweak the Content-Type
header using LiftRules.*determineContentType* from your Boot class*. *It
takes a partial function so that you can make it specific to a single page:

LiftRules.determineContentType = {
  case (Full(RequestState("view" :: "map" :: Nil, _, _), _)) => "text/html"
// I think this should work
} orElse LiftRules.determineContentType

or you can override it for your whole app:

LiftRules.determineContentType = {
  case _ => "text/html"
}

Derek