Sasha,

I've been sitting on a bunch of unpushed commits to the RC3 branch. Due to a
bug in GitHub, the lift twitter stream gets awfully spammed every time I do
a push. I've been meaning to push in the middle of the night when some
twitter spam hopefully won't be as annoying, but keep forgetting.

I'll set a reminder and push the changes around midnight PST tonight.

RC1 and RC2 should work fine though.

--j