Lift automatically takes care of prepending the context path to URLs that
Lift rewrites.  I had worked on a way around it, but have not finished the
work.

Is having the context path a bad thing in the URL presented to the user?
http://foo.com/foo/xxx ?

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp