Hey guys,

If I wanted to hook something into the lift request pipeline so it was
executed on every single request I know that I could use something
like:

// Boot.scala
S.addAround(List(new LoanWrapper {
      def apply[T](f: => T): T = {
        // my stuff goes here
        val result = f
        result
      }
    }))

However, given a request for /, that page I guess in turn might make
requests for:

/images/bg.gif
/css/site.css
etc etc

Is there a way that I can ensure that my function is only invoked for
the initial request? Would request var be appropriate?

Or is there another, cleaner way that I could add the appropriate
hook?

Cheers

Tim