Hi,

Do you open the same application from different tabs in Firefox? ... I
experienced in the past having the same app (even on different
servers) because browser sent more then one JSESSIONID to the server
and it confuses the hell out of it :) (not that it is any relevant but
i was using tomcat back them)

Do you see the same behavior if you open the apps in separate
browsers?

Br's,
Marius