1. Download/Install Netbeans 6.5
2. Go to
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=192439&package_id=256544&release_id=641359
    download/unzip scala plugins zip to *.nbm files, install these nbm
(NetBeans module) via "Tools" -> "Plugins" -> "Downloaded"
3. Install Maven plugin via "Tools" -> "Plugins" -> "Available
Plugins" (input "maven" in "Search" field to find it).

Above steps do not need to set update center, and will install stable
plugins only.