On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 6:44 AM, Paul Butcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Nov 20, 2:31 pm, "David Pollak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I just did a successful build on my Linux machine with 3GB of RAM (I got
> the
> > bcel format warning)
>
> Ah - so the error is the out of memory error? The format warning is
> just a warning that I don't need to worry about?
>
> Sorry - I had assumed that the bcel issue was the root cause and the
> out of memory error a problem caused by it.

I ran a compilation on my MacBook Pro (10.5.5 with 2GB of RAM)

Maybe someone on the list who has a Mac and knows a fair amount about Maven
can lend some insight on how to increase the default heap size for the Maven
tasks.

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp