Hi,
I'm using 0.10-SNAPSHOT and it's mapper classes.

I"m wondering how I can do something like "select * from Test t where
t.name LIKE '%test%.

I've found the classes QueryParam, OprEnum and Cmp. I've read in the
source code but can't see a way to extend this mechanism wih new
operators.
I've also found BySql and InThing but I don't know what they do :)

Can I do SQL's Like operator with the mapper classes? If yes, how?

Thank you very much!
Joachim