Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your response.

The closest code to what I am looking for is under the sites/example/
src/test area.  Under this area, the WikiUsages.scala code is a nice
example of how to test a web page.  It uses a jwebunit WebTester class
to browse the page and perform tests on it.

Since I have a REST API, I am looking for a way to do http operations
where I can specify URL params and test what is returned. WebTester
does not fit this use.  However, I just need to find a class to
replace WebTester in the WikiUsages.scala code and I should be good to
go.

You have given me a good start and I'll keep searching.

Thanks.

Dano