On Dec 5, 4:14 pm, "David Pollak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If you are using any of those packages (99% chance you are), you must make
> sure your pom.xml has the following in the <dependencies> tag:
>    <dependency>
>       <groupId>net.liftweb</groupId>
>       <artifactId>lift-util</artifactId>
>       <version>0.10-SNAPSHOT</version>
>     </dependency>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>net.liftweb</groupId>
>       <artifactId>lift-webkit</artifactId>
>       <version>0.10-SNAPSHOT</version>
>     </dependency>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>net.liftweb</groupId>
>       <artifactId>lift-mapper</artifactId>
>       <version>0.10-SNAPSHOT</version>
>     </dependency>
>     <dependency>

It might be obvious to everyone, but my strained eyes didn't catch the
extra <dependency> tag in the above snippet and I scratched my head
for a few minutes trying to figure out what went wrong.  Just a little
heads-up to the casual reader who may just cut-and-paste.

---Matt