Hi,
I hope this is not off-topic here.
I have the problem that I can't find a type declaration for a collection of
MetaMappers so that create.save  works on the meta mapper.

I have a base class for a certain kind of mappers and the same for the meta
class (I don't show the MetaMappers which are used here):

trait AbstractPersistentMetaChannel[T <: AbstractPersistentChannel[T]] extends
LongKeyedMetaMapper[T] {  self: T =>}

And there are some objects which use that trait:
object ChannelA extends ChannelA with AbstractPersistentMetaChannel[ChannelA]
object ChannelB extends ChannelB with AbstractPersistentMetaChannel[ChannelB]

I now have a list of those and have a can to store an element of that list::
    var cType: Can[AbstractPersistentMetaChannel[_ <:
AbstractPersistentChannel[_]]] = Empty

    def showForm: JsCmd = {
      val form = cType.map(_.create.toForm(Empty, c => c.save)) openOr
NodeSeq.Empty
//...
    }

The compiler complains:
[WARNING] Channels.scala:74: error: value save is not a member of _$2
[WARNING]       val form = cType.map(t => t.create.toForm(Empty, c =>
{c.save;ChannelList.startChannel(c)})) openOr NodeSeq.Empty

Is there any way to define the type of cType so that save works?

Hopefully I was able to explain the problem :) Any helps is appreciated,
Joachim