Jorge Ortiz wrote:
> For most people, "is" does not always and exclusively mean
> "bi-implication". You are free to think this way, if you choose,
> but please don't impose your Language Police on us.
>
> --j

For most people, "is" means "is isomorphic to" when talking about data
types. Furthermore, you are free to invent your own definition, but it
is loaded with nothing more than cognitive bias. If Can is Option -
under a (failed) definition, then Can is also List by precisely the
same flawed method.

Somehow, I'm not sure it is I who is "missing the point".

I had no intention of this. I'm finished. I hope Oliver has understood.

--
Tony Morris
http://tmorris.net/

S, K and I ought to be enough for anybody.