Josh,

Thanks for the response. Just to be clear, is the plugin in question the one
listed below? What is the configuration that gets me the 2.8 version?

Best wishes,

--greg

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.scala-tools</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-scala-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>compile</goal>
              <goal>testCompile</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <configuration>
          <scalaVersion>${scala.version}</scalaVersion>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>