Greetings mr Biggs,

I would humbly suggest using Tools->Clear private data->mark "Cache" only
and then press "Clear private data now"
Then Refresh the page.

I've been running into weird firefox caching issues since upgrading to FF 3.

(This may or may not help)

Also, try doing a "view source" and copy-n-paste the jquery.js URI into a
new tab and see if it gets served.

cheers,
Viktor

--