Hi all,
I want to use JQuery's tab feature. I need a remote tab.

The JQuery function to add a remote tab is:
        tabs( "add", url, label, [index] )
(see http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Tabs/tabs#options).

The problem is that it only accepts an url. I'd love to use it the Lift way,
i.e. by using a function which returns a NodeSeq as value for the remote
content.

- Is there a way to dynamically add an url in Lift? This way I could take a
function, add an url for it an call JQuery's tabs("add") with that new url.

- Is there any other / better way to use JQuery remote tabs?

Thanks a lot!
Joachim