Hi,
I have encountered a bug in the mixinAttributes method

If you put the following xml in the template:

<data:textBoxes>
     <input type="text" style="..."/>
</data:textBoxes>

and bind it like that: bind("data", xhtml, "textBoxes" ->
mixinAttributes(text("",....)) _)
then the attributes won't be merged.

Whereas, if you change the template:
<data:textBoxes><input type="text" style="..."/>
</data:textBoxes>

attributes are merged. The problem is that in the first template, the child
NodeSeq of the textBoxes element has a first element without attributes so
the following line returns Null

val attributes = in.firstOption.map(_.attributes).getOrElse(Null)

I made a hack with filtering in's elements on having non-null attributes
with non-zero length before applying firstOption.
It would be nice if that bug will be addressed in the future releases.

Regards,
Sergey