Hey Greg,

I have taken great pleasure in porting several "leaking like a rusty bucket"
rails applications... Whilst there is no direct migration, once you
understand exactly how lift works, it becomes simple.

When you say "db stuff squirted out from ActiveRecord?" - what exactly do
you mean? Queries? To_xml stuff?

Cheers

Tim