Evening,

During the lifetime of a session, the session may have uploaded bunch
of files and these need to be able to be destroyed/unlinked when a
session ends.

When user uploads a file it's parent dir is determined by the session
unique ID and the remote address of the uploader. The name is e.g. /
tmp/sha1 hash of session id and remote address'.  This means in order
to determine what to destroy I need to know what remote address the
session belongs to. I am setting that when uploading a file has been
uploaded successfully.

In Boot.scala I want to do something like:
  // Set session handler.
    LiftSession.onAboutToShutdownSession = List[LiftSession => Unit](
        session => {
          var sessId = session.uniqueId
          val remoteIp = session.get("remoteAddress")
          val myTempDir = new TempDirWeb(sessId, remoteIp)
          myTempDir.unlinkall()
        })

Problem with this is that the LiftSession.get[T]() method is package
private (liftweb). I can think of some other scenarios where one would
need access to the session variables before destroying the session.

Does this make sense or is my design just plain wrong? :).

Cheers,
Alfred