Hi,
I have a RewritePf to show the right image when the user's thumb is requested.
If the thumb exists a rewrite to an url is done where a dispatchPf returns a
binary stream.

If the thumb does not exist then the rewrite just returns the path to a
default image on disk.
I can't make the default image work.

        case Full(thumb) =>
RewriteResponse(MyUrlDispatcher.showImagePath(thumb))
         case _ =>  //default image
RewriteResponse("images" :: "thumb_default.gif" :: Nil)

Requesting /images/thumb_default.gif in the browser works.

Am I doing something wrong here or does the rewrite only work with lift
resources?

Thanks a lot,
Joachim