Dave this is way awesome!

I have some questions/suggestions if I may

1. Currently Lift purges the unseen functions that are older then 10
minutes. I think it might help to make this time window configurable
via LiftRules so that people may adjust it to fit their specific
application needs.

2. AddLiftGCToBody should probably not renders anything related with
GC if the GC nodes list is empty? ... or have the ability to disable
the GC support which might be quite handy for mobile web applications
used for limited browsers.

3. Lift for every page is starting the JS GC "daemon" that
periodically sends the GC request up (every 75 seconds for success or
15 seconds for failure). Shouldn't we make these these times intervals
configurable from LiftRules?

Thoughts?

Br's,
Marius