A workaround currently is to use the maven-scala-plugin 2.10-SNAPSHOT and
add "<fork>false</fork>" to the configuration of it.   Since your
integration tests are passing, I know this is working correctly for you (see
src/it/testLotsOfJava/pom.xml for an example of using this).

In the future, scalac is supposed to provide a workaround for command-line
parameter length limits.   Until that day, I've provided the above
workaround.

-Josh

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Marc Boschma
<marc+lift...@boschma.cx<marc%2blift...@boschma.cx>