Ron,
Thanks for the pointers. You know Chas Munat has a good deal of learnin'
about logo design. i'd solicit an opinion from him. i do think your idea of
cloud imagery for the header is timely. It's a little too 'hello kitty' for
my personal taste, but my eye is just too idiosyncratic to provide much
useful feedback. Besides, if we got a bazillion teenagers of the fairer
gender using lift, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing ;-).

Best wishes,

--greg

--
L.G. Meredith