David,
I've created a wiki user jhancock.
Could you create a page for "ruby/rails/merb to lift" and give me
rights?

I will start off by adding notes for environment and setup issues.
The getting current docs are great for those already using Java but
could use some extra info for those not familiar with the Java
toolchain.  I have been away from Java for 5 years and things like
Maven and how to have a single scala install that allows me to run
jetty, use eclipse, and use the scala interpreter all referencing the
same target source is something that is not easily put
together...expect my next set of google group pepperings to target
those issues.
After that, I'll start adding notes as I go through a migration from
merb.  Then I can go further back and add notes from my older rails
code.
Then after I have quite a few ramblings put together, I can clean it
all up.
How does that sound?

Jon