NetBeans works well for me. I've always found that NetBeans's Maven
integration is superior to that for Eclipse, and the fact that the Scala
plugin interoperates smoothly with the Maven integration is a big plus for
me. The Scala autocomplete functionality and automatic syntax checking in
NetBeans has recently improved significantly, as well.

Kris