Robert,

Lift does not currently support the Portlet spec... but it would be easy to
add portlet support to Lift... because Lift's rendering machinery is an
abstraction that's very close to the Portlet spec.

So... we're currently working on the priorities for Lift 1.1.  If your
project decision depends on Lift supporting Portlets and you can act as a
reference for Lift, I think there's a high likelihood that we'll put it on
the Lift 1.1 roadmap.

Thanks,

David

Git some: http://github.com/dpp