+1 Charles... (... I would rather avoid diverging into a philosophical
discussion). I wonder if there is someone out there that actually used
directly OpenIDConsumer ... it's likely not break anything since
Lift's OpenID support is pretty undocumented ... till now. Furthermore
I opted in for renaming OpenIDConsumer  and not OpenIdVendor because
the later is what you'd directly use to enable OpenID in your
application and there are way better chances for existing apps to
actually use OpenIdVendor already.

Br's,
Marius